In today’s unpredictable world, defending against chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) threats is of highest concern. To be effective in CBRN defense efforts, field-use and man-portable detection equipment must be lightweight and easy to carry. Furthermore, the equipment must perform reliably in a wide range of environmental conditions.
As a supplier of high voltage power supplies to military and defense programs for over four decades, we understand the challenges of designing equipment for mission-critical applications. Our new line of power supplies, the P Series, provides designers of portable, battery-powered CBRN detectors with a number of advantages, including:
- Light weight – only 0.26 oz. (7.5 grams)
- Very low power consumption (less than 4mA at full power)
- Extended temperature option (-55 to +85 ˚C) for use in difficult weather conditions
- Soft-start feature to protect sensitive detectors and support long-term reliability
- To learn more about the P Series, download the datasheet here. Call (800) 546-3680 or email email@example.com for pricing and availability.