Cincon is delighted to announce that Cincon earned IPC Qualified Manufacturing Listings (QML) of IPC J-STD-001 (Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies) & IPC-A-610 (Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies). This certificate shows that the quality assurance of Cincon production line. It also proves the capabilities of the following items.
- Internal Failure Analysis Lab Capabilities
- Lead-Free Assembly Process Capable
- Plated Through Hole Component Assembly
- Process Validation
- Rework and Repair Process Capable
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Surface Mount Component Assembly
- Wavesolder Capable
In addition, Cincon passed the requirements of Class 3 which is the IPC’s highest level of QML certification of IPC J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610 QML standards, showing the commitment to providing high quality products to customers.